The journey is the destination
Mallorca is a paradise for hikers because it offers a wide variety of destinations at any time of year: The rugged peaks of the Tramuntana mountains in the north-west with small idyllic villages, spectacular sea views, rustic holm oak forests, ancient olive groves and, on the south side, gently sloping vineyards. On the plain, the old villages with their churches, market squares and monasteries. Finally, to the east, the Sierra Llevant mountain range, which slopes gently down to the sea and is divided by rocky coves, often with small turquoise-coloured sandy beaches.
We recommend these 5 tours in the area:
1. Mountain hike to Puig d'Alanar (Mola de Fangar)
2. Finca hiking trail on the Es Fangar estate between Son Macia and Felanitx
3. Coastal hike in the nature reserve between Cales de Mallorca and Cala Mendia
4. Coastal walk between Cala Murada and Portocolom
5. Vía Verde, railway line between Manacor and Artà, converted into a cycling and hiking trail